kj

~ I knew when I met you, an adventure was going to happen ~

07/12/2014

Twelfth week of LPC

I & A assessment can go and die in a hole for all I care. Actually I do care ... but it didn't go well so apparently cursing it makes me feel better?

Haha such excuses xD

I finally got a chance to cook and eat remotely cleanly. I love salmon but I'm just too lazy to cook. I come back to halls and all I want to do is eat crap. What a student life. But I've been trying to make smoothies every morning. My absolute favourite is the berry breakfast smoothie, with a teaspoon of peanut butter. The absolute bomb.


My Bb's are finally back from HK ^^! I missed them soooo much and Christmas honestly could not come round sooner! She'll be 1 soon & already so sassy xD 


Oh so I saw a giant teddy bear on the tube on Friday. Clearly someone had fun at Winter Wonderland whilst I drown in mocks :( But it's okay, I've got my sushi every week, good ol' "Whose line is it anyway?" & watching the guys play fifa, keeps me laughing. Sometimes you've just got to find the perks in life when life puts you down.



You guys make me laugh so much. Thank you.
♡~
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig