It's the end of reading week and I wish I did more reading/studying than I really did. But I have absolutely no regrets for this week. It was a week where I learnt three things:
1) Never be sad alone
2) How to open up a lobster
3) Appreciate your life regardless
Sometimes when you study so much you become lonely and homesick, and staring at words on a page all day can literally drive you insane. I couldn't express why those past few mornings I was waking up sad, but every morning I did I would bottle it up, and every morning after I would grew a little more sadder every day. I didn't know why and I couldn't explain it, but I knew that I had to be with family. So I got the next train home and was greeted with my papa's new "hip" shaven back haircut, lobster and all the food I have craved for all week. I spent the next day visiting my curly wurly River bb, her hair is so cute and curly! These were the greatest home comforts I could ever have asked for. Thank you for never giving up on me <3
Aside from all the manic studying, I got the chance to Walk the Thames, representing BPP, on a half marathon walk, it was hugely tiring being on my feet all day, but what I saw throughout every mile was just incredible. I still can't believe how beautiful this world is.
It's funny how after you return home for a few days, you come back more happier, and everything falls back into place again. We joke together, laugh together and we mock each other, but we wouldn't be Flat 25 without it all. Thank you for taking me out for Halloween! First ever Halloween where I dressed up and went out to a club, thank you to Ralph for ruining my cardigan, thank you to Josh for the drinks, thank you to Patricia for looking out for me, and thank you to all of you, for making it an experience I'll never forget :)
One last thing, my best friend graduated! I am so immensely proud of her, she's honestly deserves everything for all her hard work, determination and positivity to survive and now work in Hong Kong! You are like iron woman to me, and I always think, if you can do it, then there's really no excuse for me! Thank you for your faithful support through everything in my life, you're always the best <3
♡ ~
P.s. Here's Josiah looking super cute, I miss youuu <3














No comments
Post a Comment