kj

~ I knew when I met you, an adventure was going to happen ~

26/10/2014

Sixth week of LPC

GUESS WHAT! IT'S READING WEEEEEEEK!!!! ^_^ You have NO idea how excited I am for this week! So we ended the week with a few drinks and most importantly (for me anyway) lots and lots of cake and constant eating :P!
Group 35
Bea's of Bloomsbury - Cupcakes galoreeeeee

 

This week has been pretty much the same as every other week I have had, i.e:
- Eating
- Studying
- Sleeping
Repeat.
OH and for once I managed to finish my SGS prep early this week, so early in fact I even had time to go to the Middle Temple to dine. I can't say the food was any good, but it's so great to meet people who have such high aspirations, and even through all the stress, we still all share this passion for law. 

 

It might not be obvious on the surface, purely because I rarely show it, but I have my dark moments. I have times when I want to give up, cry in the corner of my room, and be so consumed with stress that I have no idea what to do. And then the people you've grown up to know all your life make you smile just by being there for you, talking, laughing and feeding me good food. These pictures don't feature all those I want to thank, but for those who have been there for me this week, I am incredibly grateful to have you in my life and I hope that one day I can return the favour to you all. 
    



This week, I am most grateful for the family moments I have been able to share with my sister and my dear cousin. Family is always family, no matter how long I haven't seen you, or spoken to you, I hope that anything that hurt us in the past can be forgotten and we can all continue to love one another. Like one big family, like our family.

♡ ~
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig