kj

~ I knew when I met you, an adventure was going to happen ~

29/03/2015

Twenty Sixth & Twenty Seventh Week of LPC

I have absolutely no excuse for not blogging last week. Quite simply, I forgot. Heeee, sorry! 

I've been pretty crazy busy since starting my new electives, it's like starting the course all over again. Crazy amount of reading, with a crazy amount of prep to do for the sgs's. -sigh- Don't get me wrong, I like being in a routine, I like being able to know what I can schedule in my day and I feel amazingly accomplished when I finish my work for the day. But it is intense. You can ask other LPC students and they can tell you that there schedules are super free, they can watch netflix all night and then go to class in the day. It's really down to the electives you pick. I happen to pick the heaviest three. Commercial law & IP, Media & Entertainment, Advanced Commercial Property.

Don't get me wrong. I love my electives. They're so interesting and creative. But don't expect me to enjoy reading for 50 pages about management agreements. It's early mornings to the library again ...


The highlight of my week has to have been when I got the amazing opportunity to go to Sadi's beautiful wedding. Best part of it was being able to dress up in a stunning deep purple sari embroidered with turquoise sequins, topped with these amazingly beautiful earrings, I felt like an actual princess. 
 


The most amazing part of the evening was the company shared, accompanied with such flavoursome food. My friends are so beautiful, and I am forever blessed to be able to have known them for so long (i.e. thank you for putting up with me for so long!) Thank you for staying happy, positive and beautiful, you both bring out the best in me. You have such great energy, happiness and minds, I never fail to laugh when I'm around you both. You are both constantly there to get me up from the dirt and shake me up, to remind me that although this world can be unfair, but if I continue to do good, I will always reap the benefits and will continue to be happy. I am more than happy, especially knowing that I have you both by my side.




Stay forever kind, beautiful and positive, as you are both always the light for me when I am in the dark. I hope that I can be there for you the way you both have always been there for me. I wish that we will always be together as friends, always able to pick up from where we left off, and attempt to play on the swings when we're old and grey.
♥~
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig